Protect yourself from debit & credit card fraud
There are two common types of debit and credit card fraud:
- Card duplication, which allows for most types of unauthorised purchases.
- Unauthorised purchases over the internet, phone or mail resulting from a lost or stolen credit card.
How to protect yourself
- Don't let your NBF Islamic debit or credit card out of your sight during a point-of-sale transaction.
- Don't forget to take your NBF Islamic debit or credit card with you at the end of any transaction.
- Review your statements every month. Check for any suspicious transactions and report them immediately.
- Sign the back of your NBF Islamic debit or credit card on the signature panel as soon you receive it.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Never give out your NBF Islamic credit card number or personal information over the phone unless you initiated the call and have verified who you are dealing with.