Owning your own home is more than an investment: it can secure your family's future. NBF Islamic Home Finance is a flexible solution to help you to become a property owner.
Based on the principle of Ijara, NBF Islamic Home Finance brings you competitive profit rates, simple documentation and quick approvals – and your NBF Relationship Manager will guide you throughout your application.
- Finance up to AED 20 million
- Profit rates starting from 3.15% per annum
- Transparent EIBOR-linked pricing structure
- Flexible payment period (up to 25 years)
- Financing for freehold and leasehold properties
- Financing up to 80% of the current property value
- Transfer of existing home finance
- Free for life NBF Islamic Platinum Credit Card
- Competitive profit rates
You can apply for home finance if you are over 21 years of age, earning a salary or are self-employed and residing in any of the emirates within the UAE.
You need to provide:
- A copy of your valid passport
- An original salary certificate from your employer
- Bank statements dating back to the past six months
- Property documents (as required)
Rates & Charges
|Profit rate (reducing balance)||
Starting from 3.39% p.a.
Why should I apply for Islamic Home Finance from NBF rather than other banks?
With NBF Islamic, you can expect:
o High financing amounts
o Financing tenors of up to 25 years
o Highly competitive profit rates options
o Financing if you’re salaried or self employed
o Equity release, refinance and buyout options
o Dedicated Islamic Home Finance relationship managers giving you doorstep service.
o Quick turnaround times
o Transparency at all times
o Quality post-sales service.
Who can apply for NBF Islamic Home Finance?
UAE Nationals and resident expatriates can apply.
What types of properties does NBF Islamic finance?
We finance ready (completed) properties across all Emirates. We also finance off-plan properties from these selected developers.
Do I have to have my salary transferred to NBF to qualify for Islamic Home Finance?
Since Islamic Home Finance is a secured product, salary transfer is not mandatory.
What are the age limits when applying for Islamic Home Finance?
If you’re earning a salary or are self-employed, you need to be at least 21 years old, and no older than 70 years old upon maturity of your finance.
What is the maximum financing amount any individual can get?
The most we will finance is AED 20 million.
What is the maximum tenor for Islamic Home Finance?
Islamic Home Financing tenors can go up to a maximum of 25 years.
Who will process my NBF Islamic Home Finance application?
Our Islamic Home Finance advisor will visit your home or office at your convenience to complete the formalities. You also have the option of visiting any of our branches.
How long will it take to get my Islamic Home Finance approved?
The financing approval process may take up to seven working days subject to submission of all required documents.
How does NBF evaluate my Islamic Home Finance application?
When you apply for NBF Islamic Home Finance, we need to consider:
- Your income stream
- Your employment history and stability
- Your ability to handle current obligations as well as new ones
- The value of the property being purchased or refinanced
- Your assets, to assess your ability to meet your down payment.