From cheques and telegraphic transfers to payroll systems and seamless compliance with the UAE's Wages Protection System (WPS), NBF Islamic offers a comprehensive suite of Shari’a compliant services to address your various payment needs.
Local and international payments
- Make AED and foreign currency payments through telegraphic transfers
- Send high value AED payments locally via UAE FTS
- Send single or bulk domestic payments through local payments
- Use bulk payment facilities for high-volume, low-value domestic payments such as vendor/supplier or non-Wages Protection System (WPS) salary payments
- Benefit from generous cut-off times: 3:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday for outward remittances (except AUD, HKD and SGD); 6:00 pm for JPY transactions, value next day; 2:30 pm for outward AED payments to other UAE banks that are done manually or 3:30 pm if using NBF Direct online banking.
- Choose from our standard 25- or 50-leaf cheque books or order customised cheques emblazoned with your company logo
- Optionally use continuous forms for bulk printing; attach advice forms to your cheques to give your suppliers further information about each payment.
Banker’s cheques and demand drafts
For urgent and high-value AED and foreign currency payments, simply apply for a banker's cheque/demand draft and we’ll take care of the rest.
Meet your monthly payroll requirements safely and expeditiously with our Islamic payroll services. We offer UAE WPS-compliant services for both banked and un-banked employees and support standard domestic or international salary payments.